Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?


Who, being loved, is poor?
- Oscar Wilde
True love has no limits.
- Anonymous
Where there is great love there are always miracles.
- Willa Cather
Here with a Loaf of Bread beneath the Bough,
A Flask of Wine, a Book of Verse --
and Thou Beside me singing in the Wilderness --
And Wilderness is Paradise enow.
- Omar Khayyam
chanel unisex watches
We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen.
But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
- Anonymous
replica chanel watches
I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
- Roy Croft
To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.
- Anonymous (attributed to Bill Wilson, Brandi Snyder and others)
Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?
- Oscar Hammerstein II (Cinderella)
When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
- commonly but falsely attributed to William Shakespeare
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart.

All discarded lovers should be given a second chance,
but with somebody else.
- Mae West
The first sigh of love is the last breath of wisdom.
- Anonymous
True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights.
If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
- Erich Segal
We come to love not by finding the perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
- Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment