Sunday, February 5, 2012


Accept everything about yourself - I mean everything.
You are you and that is the beginning and the end - no apologies, no regrets.
- Henry Kissinger
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- Albert Einstein
I have often regretted my speech, but never my silence.
- Publilius Syrus
When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
- Helen Keller
Simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
- don Miguel Angel Ruiz
I've learned that mistakes can often be as good a teacher as success.
- Jack Welch
rolex submariner replica
imitation rolex watches
If you understand, things are just as they are;
if you do not understand, things are just as they are.
- Zen Proverb
I never regret anything.
Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end.
- Drew Barrymore
My heroes are the ones who survived doing it wrong,
who made mistakes, but recovered from them.
- Bono

No comments:

Post a Comment