Friday, February 3, 2012

Fate makes us family; choice makes us friends.


Quotes about Friends

It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
- Marlene Dietrich

Fate makes us family; choice makes us friends.
- Mary Anne Radmacher

A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you just the same.
- Elbert Hubbard

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
- Anaïs Nin

Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.
- Anonymous

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
- Anonymous

A friend is someone who understands my past, believes in my future, and accepts me just the way I am.
- Anonymous

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

A lifelong friend is someone you haven't borrowed money from yet.
- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment