Friday, February 3, 2012

I love you for that part of me you bring out.


Loving is the most unmitigated and courageous act I perform in a day.
- Mary Anne Radmacher

Amazing Quotes about Love

Where there is great love there are always miracles.
- Willa Cather

Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom.
- Rabindranath Tagore

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for that part of me you bring out.
- Roy Croft

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- Martin Luther King, Jr

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
-Martin Luther King, Jr. .

Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love.
- St. Francis of Assisi

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
- Victor Hugo

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
- Charlie Brown in Charles Schulz' Peanuts comic

Love conquers all things except poverty and a toothache.
- Mae West

Where There is Love, Nothing is Missing.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

The magic words for a great relationship are, "I love you just the way you are."
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

No comments:

Post a Comment