Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow. - Edmond Rostand


For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- Judy Garland
Love one another but make not a bond of love.
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
- Khalil Gibran
Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
- Robert Browning
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for that part of me you bring out.
- Roy Croft
I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow.
- Edmond Rostand
Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I really need it.
- Swedish Proverb
You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car,
but because they sing a song only you can hear.
- Anonymous
If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do, and I will.
- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment