Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where There is Love, Nothing is Missing. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie


Marriage, ultimately, is the practice of becoming passionate friends.
- Harville Hendrix
No partner in a love relationship...
should feel that he has to give up an essential part of himself to make it viable.
- May Sarton
Throw your dreams into space like a kite,
and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life,
a new friend, a new love, a new country.
- Anaïs Nin
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for that part of me you bring out.
- Roy Croft
True love has no limits.
- Anonymous
If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do, and I will.
- Anonymous
Love is like a butterfly, it settles upon you when you least expect it.
- Anonymous
I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
- Roy Croft
Where There is Love, Nothing is Missing.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Don't fall for looks, they can deceive.
Don't fall for wealth, in the end it fades away.
Find someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment